Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
Successful completion of Year 12 in an Australian secondary school, or equivalent.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Ministry are able to demonstrate:
- a critical awareness of issues pertaining to the study of theology as an academic discipline;
- fundamental skills in exegesis, historical and theological methodologies;
- an ability to apply skills gained and concepts explored in the academic study of theology to one or more practical settings, and to engage in critical reflection on experience that in turn influences the development of skills and the expression of concepts;
- highly developed skills in a ministry-related discipline;
- the development of skills relevant to tertiary study in the humanities; to read, think, and critically interpret; to write coherently, with the ability to develop an argument drawing on a range of appropriate resources; to work cooperatively as part of a group; and to present information orally;
- skilled use of electronic databases, journals and other scholarly literature.