January February March April May June July August September October November
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Students must be at least 18 years of age at time of course commencement.
- Overseas students must show evidence of upper intermediate English language skills (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent). Envirotech has an internal English placement test for assessing students’ LLN abilities and skills prior to commencing the course.
- All students require a laptop computer for in class studies. Envirotech has backup computers in case of unforeseen circumstances which may be used for a limited timeframe of 2 weeks. After which it will be necessary for students to purchase their own computer.
- Undertake project work
- Develop a workplace learning environment
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage operational plan
- Manage quality customer service
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Support, recruit and induct staff
- Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities