About this course
Attain the skills and understanding, that will enable you to respond to emerging business opportunities and competently manage organisational change.
- Develop the entrepreneurial skills needed for success in the business world.
- Learn to create and implement strategic and business plans.
- Gain knowledge of financial and information management processes.
The business world is constantly evolving and management keeps pace with change and innovation, organisational structure and client relationships to achieve success. You'll graduate from this course with the ability to use your skills in:
- Strategic planning
- Setting objectives
- Controlling finances
- Developing efficient operations
- Managing the market
- Developing information systems
- Human resource management
Note: Information for this course is limited. Please direct your inquiries to the email(s) found at the top right.
- IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 5.3 or ISLPR 2+, Upper Intermediate ESL.