About College of Innovation and Industry Skills
College of Innovation and Industry Skills (CIIS) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) for private education that meets national and state educational standards. CIIS is fully compliant with the Australian Qualification Training Framework 2007 (AQTF) and the National Code 2007 standards that have been put in place by the state and federal government. All courses are nationally accredited and continually updated in line with changes in industry and thus provide students with learning experiences that are practical, comprehensive and enjoyable.CIIS Goals and Objectives
- To develop and offer training programs that exceeds student's expectations for education in the field of their choice.
- To provide a productive and stimulating learning environment where students can realize their creativity and potential and evolve into competent professionals.
- To respond to student needs through exceptional program development, curriculum development, course delivery and student practicum and activities.
- To provide a caring community of learners which fosters an environment where members treat each other with dignity and respect.
- To continue the development and growth of CIIS into one of the finest professional colleges.
College of Innovation and Industry Skills aims to provide an excellent start for our students' future careers by preparing them to meet and exceed the performance-oriented expectations of Australian workplace.
Let’s see what you may also consider
AUD 4,000 - 12,000