About this course
- Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent. The Bond College offers a Foundation Program for students who do not currently have the required academic qualifications.
- As tuition is delivered in English, all international students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language.
University core subjects:
- Critical Thinking and Communication
- Leadership and Team Dynamics
- Ethical Thought and Action
- Beyond Bond: Professional Development and Community Engagement
Choose six (6) of the following subjects:
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Introduction to Communication
- Mass Media
- The Australian Media
- Interpersonal Communication
- Digital Media and Society
- Public Relations Principles and Practice
- Writing for News Media
Choose six (6) subjects from one of the following specialist areas:
- Corporate Communication
- Film and Television
- Public Relations
- Social Media
Electives or additional major
- Students must choose nine (9) elective subjects of which at least five (5) must come from the Faculty of Society & Design list of undergraduate subjects. Students are encouraged to choose six (6) subjects from one specialist area to constitute an additional major.