About this course
The course is for those who have senior or managerial responsibilities. They desire the knowledge and skills to provide strategic leadership. Competencies developed include manage organisational change, provide leadership across the organisation as well as develop and implement strategic plans for an organisation.
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- Students must have completed an overseas equivalent of Year 12
- Proficient in English. International student need an IELTS level of 5.5 overall with at least on individual band no lower than 5.0, or a TOEFL 527 (paper PBT) 46 (computerised)
- To be able to read and comprehend course requirements
- Have an intermediate to advanced level of understanding of computers and the internet