|Living cost||USD 293 per week|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Australian Catholic University
There are 8 campuses available which are:
- Ballarat campus
- Brisbane campus
- Canberra campus
- Melbourne campus
- North Sydney campus
- Strathfield campus
- Adelaide campus
- Rome campus (overseas)
- The Ballarat Campus (Aquinas) is located near the commercial centre of Ballarat, which is 125km west of Melbourne.
- The campus is 12km north of the Brisbane Central Business District (CBD) and is close to the Brisbane International Airport.
- The Canberra Campus (Signadou) is conveniently located 5km from Canberra's city centre.
- The Melbourne campus is conveniently located on the fringe of the Melbourne Central Business District (CBD).
North Sydney campus
- The North Sydney Campus (MacKillop) is conveniently located in the North Sydney business precinct. Just a five-minute train ride over the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge from the Sydney city centre.
- The Strathfield Campus (Mount Saint Mary) is located 14km west of the Sydney city centre.
- Unveiled in 2015, the Rome campus is the most modern of the lot, with 76-bed accomodations in various groupings and terraces for enjoying the ancient beauty of Rome.
Providing a living and learning environment, the facilites at each ACU campus are ready to house students from all backgrounds in a safe and friendly atmosphere in the residential accomodations.
Each campus holds a number of available housings on campus grounds as well as outside managed residences.