Malaysia is not only the truly most happening place but it’s also affordable with hundreds of opportunities for students to avail. Known for its diverse cultures, languages, food, destinations to travel to and off course the high academic standards and international recognition.
The benefits of studying in Malaysia
- Low cost of living. Comparatively low expenditure of studying and living in Malaysia than other countries, especially for students from Europe but a higher standard of living and a good quality of live for students from other Asian or Middle Eastern Countries.
- Many travel destinations. There are just endless places in Malaysia for you to visit, many islands, amusement parks, highlands and mountains, malls and all sort of cultural monuments. Malaysia is only a few hours away by road to Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Capability to get foreign degree qualifications studying fully in Malaysia from countries like US, UK, Australia and Canada at a much lower cost. University of Nottingham, Monash University, Southampton, Newcastle, Taylors and Sunway and many other universities offer dual degree programs. Students may also choose to transfer depending on their grades.
- Up-front immigration procedures. Malaysia is known to have a lenient immigration compared to most countries, it’s easier for students from India, Pakistan, Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, China, Indonesia, Maldives, Mauritius and Sudan to get the student visa. Students don’t have to go through any complications in order to apply for the student visa.
- Comfortable, peaceful and safe living in Malaysia. Malaysia was ranked 19th most peaceful country out of 153 countries. It’s safe for students to get from one place to another during the day, at the same time there is relatively less racism due to the diversity of cultures. Comfort is highly essential when it comes to living or adjusting in a new place far from home. Malaysia provides you the opportunity to have availed a high level of comfort in a lower price.
Find out more about universities in Malaysia.