University of East London (UEL), United Kingdom
Request free information from
University of East London (UEL)
Why Choose University of East London (UEL)
Our degrees have 87% employability rate within 6 months after graduation.
UEL is ranked 2nd in London for student satisfaction in Architecture, Civil Engineering and Psychology (2014 National Student Survey)
Two campuses located in London’s Royal Docks area nearby Stratford and 30mins from central London
More than 120 different nationalities are represented on our campuses.
Reviews of University of East London (UEL), United Kingdom
Courses offered in University of East London (UEL), United Kingdom
"The experience studying at UEL has helped to change the way I think about architecture as well as life. It has made me more humble and taught me how to achieve more with less." - Fairuz Abdul Aziz, MA Architecture Design, Winner of PAM-Tan Sri Ar Chan Sau Lai Architecture Award (Malaysia)
Fairuz Abdul Aziz
"UEL is located at the centre of business and finance. City life style has never been more interesting. It is also easy access to practical sources of research information, including variety of entrepreneurs. For business course, like MBA, real life environment is essential." - Winaicharn Sapparojpattana, MBA (Thailand)
"The teaching at UEL links theory and practice. You get to understand academic concepts and apply them to real-life situations. UEL is an international university and the diversity of the student community was a priceless experience." - Dickman Maulana, MBA (Indonesia)
About University of East London (UEL), United Kingdom (Summary, Fees, Scholarship, Campus Life, etc.)
The University of East London (UEL) is a vibrant, modern university with a highly diverse population of 19,000 students drawn from more than 120 nationalities. We stand for academic excellence, creative thinking and inspirational teaching.
We enjoy a superb location in east London, just a short train ride from the city centre. Our two campuses are in the rapidly evolving Royal Docks area and in nearby Stratford – famous for hosting the 2012 London Olympics and Paralympics. The area is one of Europe’s largest regeneration zones and a magnet for high-tech companies and arts organisations.
Why study at UEL?
- London is the world’s most popular international student city and is home to over 100,000 international students from 200 different nations
- You will gain an internationally recognised academic qualification that will help you find the rewarding career you’ve dreamed about – both in terms of fulfilment and earning power.
- We offer huge savings on tuition fees. International students can benefit from a scholarship of up to £4,000.
- Career-focused courses – We offer a broad range of highly practical courses, and our students get the opportunity to learn on real-life projects.
- International students benefit from a number of programmes that offer superb internship opportunities.
- The University offers world-class teaching and learning facilities. We have been ranked among the top universities in the UK for investment per student in facilities.
- We provide a free Samsung tablet device for all new undergraduates pre-loaded with core textbooks in e-book form.
- We are one of the leading modern universities in the UK for research. Sixty-two per cent of our research is officially rated ‘internationally excellent’ or ‘world-leading’ (REF 2014)
- We have high employability rates, with 87 per cent of our graduates are in work or study within six months of graduating.
- We are ranked first in London for our visa advice service (ISB 2013)
- Our SportsDock complex is so outstanding that Team USA chose us as their training base for the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics.
- Our International Office offers a comprehensive induction programme to welcome new international students to UEL.
- We are ranked second in London for student satisfaction in Architecture, Civil Engineering and Psychology (NSSS 2014)
- We have a 100 per cent score for overall student satisfaction in Surveying and Construction
- We have one of the largest and oldest Psychology departments in the country, with more than 50 years of teaching experience.
- We are one of only two London universities whose accountancy and finance courses are accredited by five accountancy bodies, all of which offer exemptions from Fundamental level papers
- We are the largest early-years education provider in London
- Podiatry and Physiotherapy students receive 1,000-plus hours of clinical practice time before they graduate