|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University College Falmouth
The campuses of University College Falmouth provide the following facilities to its students:
- Photography Facilities – The University provides students with a state of the art photography studio consisting of expensive yet tremendous equipment like the digital Hasselblad HD3 camera which many people dream of owning.
- Sports – A multi-purpose sports centre provides students with the opportunity to play the sport of their choice and in addition, has a gymnasium that boasts some of the best workout equipment for students use.
- Design Centre – Prevalence of a design centre, enabling students of various concentrations to work together, provides an opportunity of a lifetime. Equipment such as the 3D productions, wood and steel works, ceramics and glass and many more are prevalent in this facility.
- Performance Centre – A class of its own, a first class facility that provides students with an exceptional built facility for performance arts, researchers and practitioners designed to improve and enhance the spirit of collaboration and cross-disciplinary partnerships.
- Library – The two campuses that each has library facilities of its own that also has certain times prescribed for public use too. Collections such as Bill Douglas and Peter Jewel Film Collection, Nick Darke Archive and Map Collections too are available at these libraries.
Located in Cornwall, where unspoilt coastlines, golden beaches and rugged moors prevails, Falmouth's location presents itself as an iconic instituion. Travelling around Falmouth is convenient due to the accessibility by road, rail or air and thus provides an excellent link between the two campuses in Cornwall.
Courses available 10Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 5 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!