- Ranked 170 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 172 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 268 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 267 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 182 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 200 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Queen's University Belfast
The University campus is one of the best-equipped in Europe and includes everything you need, from nightclubs to sporting facilities, restaurants and our own art house cinema.
Everything is within walking distance from student accommodation, with the city centre only 15 minutes walk to complete your experience at Queen’s.
Queen's University is located in the heart of Belfast, Northern Ireland's capital city - a bustling, cosmopolitan city boasting a vibrant social life and rich cultural heritage.
Elms Village is located approximately 1.5 miles (2km) from Belfast city centre in a leafy residential area within walking distance of local shops and restaurants making it an ideal location for the summer months.
Local Attractions in the area include:
- Queen's University Belfast
- Botanic Gardens
- Friar's Bush Graveyard
- River Lagan Towpath
- Queen's Film Theatre
- Queen's University Welcome Centre
- Ulster Museum
Courses available 20Accounting and Finance 1 Agriculture & Related Subjects 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 6 Business and Management 7 Computer Science and IT 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 2
Be the first one!