|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
About Raffles College of Higher Education
The academy is situated at 51 Merchant Road, right in the central of a historical and vibrant part of Singapore, the Raffles Education Square is a 77,500 sq ft building which was built to resemble an art museum, just a stone-throw away from Clarke Quay MRT Station. The current premise was built in the 1930s and was the former Central Police Station. The campus is at the perfect location for Raffles students to learn from historically great leaders and innovators to create unlimited possibilities for their future.
This campus also acts as group headquarters and is located in the heart of Singapore’s shopping, financial and entertainment districts. The city is driven by Eastern sensibilities and architecture with Western sophistication. Here you will find rich tradition and cutting-edge modernity gel with perfect synchronicity. The campus includes facilities like classrooms, workshops, studios, computer labs, students' lounge, counseling room and library with the latest equipments and technological application:
- Seminar Rooms
- Academic Classrooms
- Design Studios
- Psychology Laboratory
- Computer Labs
- Digital Media Lab
- Student Consultation Rooms
- Postgraduate Studio
- The roads are well served by public buses, which cover many routes all over the city. It is also a very convenient and affordable mode of transport. Most buses are air-conditioned and bus fares range between S$0.80 to S$2.
Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
- MRT trains connect to all the major parts of Singapore and provide one of the most popular modes of transport. Pricing ranges depending on distance travelled, starting from S$1.10 for a standard single-trip ticket.
- Many taxis ply the roads in Singapore. A taxi can be flagged down or located at one of the taxi stands near major buildings and shopping centres. The flag-down taxi fares range between $3 - $5 with surcharges during peak hours, weekends and public holidays.
- All international students are encouraged to stay in the students’ hostel when they first arrive in Singapore. The students’ hostel is conveniently close to the School and the rental rates are reasonable.
Shared Accommodation / Independent Residence
- Three- to four-bedroom apartments are available for rent from S$1,500 per month. Students can choose to live alone or share an apartment with other students. Lease terms are usually for 1 year or more.
- Some families in Singapore open up their homes to students and welcome them as part of their families.
Hotel or Service Apartment
- Depending on location and size, the cost for these residences can range from S$5,000 to S$8,000 per month.