About this course
The MBA programme offered by TAR UC is designed to provide business professionals the competitive edge to take the leap upward in their career as well as increase their global mobility.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted, subjected to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS – Band 6.5;
- MUET – Band 4;
- TOEFL (Paper Based) - 575;
- TOEFL (Computer Based) - 232;
- TOEFL (Internet Based) – 90-91;
- Or any other equivalent language proficiency requirement determined by the Senate.
- Building and Managing Organisations
- Managing Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Economics and International Marketing
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Global Issues in Strategic Management
- Project Management Skills for Managers
- Strategic Leadership
- Exploring Business Strategy
- MBA Project