About this course
The MBA programme offered by TAR UC is designed to provide business professionals the competitive edge to take the leap upward in their career as well as increase their global mobility.
TAR UC MBA programme also offers students a unique option to pursue their Dual Award qualifications with Edinburgh Napier University, UK. Students will obtain a UK award (MBA) in addition to TAR UC MBA. Students will attend a compulsory 2-week Residential Study at Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- This course is offered at the Kuala Lumpur campus
- Part time fees (Local): RM 23,000
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted, subjected to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS – Band 6.5;
- MUET – Band 4;
- TOEFL (Paper Based) - 575;
- TOEFL (Computer Based) - 232;
- TOEFL (Internet Based) – 90-91;
- Or any other equivalent language proficiency requirement determined by the Senate.