About this course
This programme is offered at Cyeberjaya Campus under the Faculty of Creative Multimedia.
This course is structured to be completed within 2 years. Students undertaking this course will discover the possibilities of new technologies for innovative learning and become familiar with the structures, functions and dynamics of a variety of e-learning systems. This course has been designed to provide a group of educationists the capacity in enhancing the learning process in diverse workplaces, be it schools, colleges, universities or training centres of companies.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT:
- A Bachelor's Degree with Honours or CGPA of 2.00 and above from MMU of equivalent from another recognised university; or
- Any other academic qualifications equivalent to (a) as approved by the Senate.
- A minimum overall TOEFL score of 551 (paper based) or 237 (computer based) or 92 (internet based) ; or
- A minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5; or
- A credit in 1119 English Examination; or
- A minimum score of 580 in Multimedia University's English Language Proficiency Test; or
- A minimum MUET overall band score of 4; or
- Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
An applicant with non-honours degree may be considered, if he has attainted a GRE/GMAT score (General Test and at least one of the Subject Test) that is acceptable to the respective faculty.