About this course
This programme is offered at Melaka and Cyberjaya Campus under the Faculty of Management.
The MBA programme offers a choice of five specialisations:
- MBA ( Information Technology Management).
- MBA ( Multimedia Marketing).
- MBA (Human Resource Management).
- MBA ( Multimedia Finance) .
- MBA (General Management).
- A Bachelor’s degree with Honours or CGPA of 2.00 and above in a related and unrelated field (depends on the programmes) from MMU or equivalent from another recognized University; or
- Any other academic qualifications equivalent to (1), as approved by the Senate.
In addition, the candidate must Demonstrate that he/she is qualified to undertake postgraduate work by satisfying the specific requirements set by the faculty.
- A minimum overall TOEFL score of 580 (paper based) or 237 (computer based) or 92 (internet based).
- A minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5.
- A credit in 1119 English Examination.
- A minimum score of 580 in Multimedia University's English Language Proficiency Test.
- A minimum MUET overall band score of 4.
- Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.