About this course
Creatuve Multimedia is the true engine of the new Malaysian economy. Careers related to creative multimedia (eg: designers, animators, content developers, etc...) will one day be as sought-after as engineers, marketers and administrators. This Foundation Studies Programme acts as an introductory platform which concentrates on the elements and principles of design for creative communication in both analogue as well as digital means. It will also provide students with not only suitable ground but also basic skills especially in drawings and basic computer graphics application and media production technique.
- Pass in SPM /O Level or its equivalent with 5Cs inclusive of English and Mathematics.
- Or Pass in UEC with 4 Bs inclusive of English and Mathematics.
- Pass in O Levels / equivalent with 5 Credits inclusive of Mathematics, or
- Pass in A Levels/equivalent with 3 Credits, inclusive of Mathematics/Economics.
- Fulfill MMU's English Requirement.