About this course
This programme is equip students with theoretical concepts and analytical tools that will prepare them for the complexities and challenges in business environment. Students will learn theories with real world issues beyond boundaries of text book theories. Through a combination of lectures, case studies, written assignments, group project, presentations and class discussions, each student will experience to understand, analyse and evaluate issues for better solutions.
Master’s Admission Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Hons.) or its equivalent in the related field.
- Preference will be given to applicants having a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA 3.0 and above or its equivalent, or second class honors from a recognized university.
- Applicants having a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA 3.7 and above can apply directly for the PhD programme.
PhD Admission Requirements
- A Master’s Degree or its equivalent in the related field.
- Have at least IELTS Band 6 or TOEFL 550 if their first degree is from a university where English is not the medium of instruction.
- Or Pass an English proficiency test approved by the University.
- Bahasa Malaysia for Foreigners
- All foreign candidates of higher degree are required to attend and pass the Bahasa Malaysia course run by the Faculty of Languages and Linguistics before the conferment of their Masters degree
- Candidates are exempt from the course if they have obtained a pass grade in:
- the Malaysian Certificate of Education level
- Level III of the Bahasa Malaysia Proficiency Certificate
- Level III of the University’s Intensive Bahasa Malaysia Certificate
- Or equivalent
- Management Information Systems
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Human Capital Management
- Research Methods in Business
- Accounting for Business Decision-Making
- Operations Management
- Economics for Managers
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management