About this course
Students are exposed to drawing skills and techniques, colour studies, photography, printmaking, dimensional studies, art theory, and basic computer graphic skills, paving the way to further studies in the art and design fields such as the diploma programmes in Fine Art, Graphic and Multimedia Design, Digital 3D Animation, Fashion Design Technology, Interior Design, and Architectural Technology, all of which are also offered by the College.
SPM/ UEC Examination 1 credit with BM (Pass) or equivalent
1. 3 pcs (A4 size) Original works required
2. Artwork in any medium
3. Artwork should be flat, not rolled.
4. Write your name and date at the back of your artwork.
1. Drawing l , ll , lll
2. 2 Dimensional and Colour Studies
3. Basic Photography
4. 3 Dimensional Design
5. Basic Printmaking
6. Basic Painting
7. Art and Design Studies (Elective major)
8. Computer studies I
9. Computer studies II
10. Illustration / Presentation Technique
11. Art History
12. English I , II
14. MQA Wajib Subjects