May June September November
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Provide students with skills in software systems development, with emphasis on aspects of data informatics.
- Prepare students for careers in the ICT environments with emphasis on solutions design, software development, technology infrastructure support, data informatics application.
- Enable appreciation of the proven principles and techniques to the developmentn and support of software systems in commercial organisations.
- Provide students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate response to continuous future changes in industry practices.
- Develop students’ intellectual skills, communications ability and team working capability.
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM including credit in Mathematics and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History); or
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE including credit in Mathematics; or
- A qualification that APU accepts as equivalent to the above
- English for Academic Purposes
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Managing Business
- Practical IT Skills
- Academic Research Skills
- Computer Technology
- Discrete Mathematics
- Professional Communication
- Database Systems
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Visual Basic.NET
- Networks & Networking
- System Analysis & Design
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Numerical Methods
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Java Programming
- Behavioural Science and Marketing Analytics
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development Project