- Ranked 328 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 323 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Manitoba
Campus Day Care Centre Inc. was established to provide quality day care in a secure, stimulating environment where children will have an opportunity to develop physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually to their fullest potential.
The centre is situated in a newer "custom-designed" one-story building with a "child-inspired" playground on site. The children are grouped in three age-related rooms which run a theme-based program.Campus Day Care provides care for full and some part-time schedules Monday through Friday 7:45 am to 6:00 pm.
One parent must be affiliated with the University of Manitoba either as an employee or a day student. Enrollment is through an existing waiting list.
Campus Day Care Centre Inc. is non-profit and licensed by the Provincial Day Care office. We believe our employees have chosen their career because of a belief in the prime importance of their job and a positive commitment to the development of children.
The University of Manitoba is located on Anishinabe and Metis traditional land and is home to a thriving community of Indigenous researchers, staff and more than 2,000 First Nations, Metis and Inuit students, including over 150 graduate students — one of the largest Indigenous student bodies in the country.
There are three main banquet halls, each with unique features:
- Marshall McLuhan Hall (University Centre) has tall windows facing a large patio suitable for 100 to 175 people
- Manitoba Room (University Centre) with high ceilings, suitable for 200 to 650 people
- Pembina Hall Dining Room overlooking the Red River, suitable for 175 to 350 people, available from May to August
- Classrooms and Theatres
Various boardrooms, classrooms, theatres and multipurpose rooms seating 10 to 750 people are available.
Exhibit/Trade Show Space
- The Manitoba Room in University Centre can be configured to accommodate exhibits or trade shows of any size.
- Facilities include the Frank Kennedy Physical Education Centre (with pool and gyms), the Max Bell Centre (including arena and track), the University Stadium and the Investors Group Athletic Centre.
Courses available 0
Be the first one!