- Ranked 35 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 39 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 21 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 21 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 24 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 38 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 32 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About McGill University
McGill's main campus is situated in downtown Montreal at the foot of Mount Royal. Most of its buildings are situated in a park-like campus located north of Sherbrooke Street and south of Pine Avenue between Peel and Aylmer streets. The campus also extends west of Peel Street for several blocks, starting north of Doctor Penfield; the campus also extends east of University Street, starting north of Pine Avenue, an area that includes McGill's Percival Molson Memorial Stadium and the Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital. The community immediately east of University Street and south of Pine Avenue is known as the McGill Ghetto, where a large number of students reside. The campus is near the Peel and McGill Metro stations. A major downtown boulevard, McGill College Avenue, leads up to the Roddick Gates, the university's formal main entrance. All of the major university buildings were constructed using local grey limestone, which serves as a unifying element.
The downtown campus is located on Mount Royal, near the residence halls and the Montreal Neurological Institute.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 4 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!