|Living cost||USD 760 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Charles Sturt University
CSU has large campuses that allowed the development of fully operational, hands-on teaching facilities, ranging from state-of-the-art scientific and computer laboratories to television studios, broadcasting studios and a simulated hospital. Facilities that are provided at CSU is why it sets them apart from other universities, students are provided with skills required to be industry-ready from the first year of study. CSU's NSW campuses are located in some of Australia's fastest growing regional cities, offering a unique study experience with access to the best of city living along with the benefits of a regional lifestyle.
On Campus and Off campus accommodation is available to students studying in Charles Sturt University (CSU).
These are some of the on-campus accommodation provided by CSU :
- Albury-Wodonga - comes with single, fully furnished bedrooms with a telephone and internet access.
- Bathurst - fully carpeted single study bedrooms with communal facilities and common rooms and all bedrooms are fitted with a private telephone and internet access.
- Dubbo - fully furnished single study bedroom with ceiling fan, a common room with TV, kitchen and two bathrooms. All bedrooms are equipped with a private telephone and internet access.
- Orange - fully furnished single study bedroom, a common room with TV, kitchen and shared bathroom facilities. All bedrooms have data and phone connections, and each building is heated.
- Wagga Wagga - all Wagga Wagga catered packages include the Cheers Gold Meal Plan in the total cost.
Courses available 10Agriculture Studies 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!