- Ranked 161 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 154 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 148 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 168 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 161 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 93 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 158 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About University of Exeter
Undergraduate students can apply for catered or self catered accommodation whereby postgraduate and part year study abroad/ Erasmus students can only apply for self catered which provided by the university. All the catered halls are on the Streatham campus. Self-catered flats and houses are also available on and close to both campuses. There are three main types of room such as standard rooms, townhouses, en-suite, studio rooms, and self- contained flats. Majority of the accommodations are furnished with washroom and washbasin and some of the rooms are also provides kitchen area and bathroom.
University of Exeter has three campuses: Streatham and St Lukes (both of which are in Exeter), and Tremough in Cornwall. Streatham is the University of Exeter's main campus, situated on a hillside one side of which looks down across Exeter city centre, the campus is renowned for its beautiful landscaping and excellent views. St. Luke’s Campus is just over a mile from the larger Streatham campus and ten minutes walk from the centre of Exeter, and Tremough or Cornwall Campus is set in 100 acres of countryside, but close to the towns of Penryn and Falmouth.
Undergraduate students can apply for catered and self catered residences, whilst postgraduate students can only apply for self catered. In self-catered accommodation you cook for yourself in a shared kitchen where cooking appliances are provided, but not utensils, pans, crockery, etc. In studio rooms you have your own kitchenette within your study bedroom, as well as an en-suite shower room. Watch our video below for more info from our students.
Our catered accommodation offers you 16 meals a week, making it a great option if you struggle with budgeting! You can choose from a well-balanced range of dishes including a vegetarian option at every meal. Half of the standard rooms in our catered halls are shared, whilst all of our undergraduate self catered accommodation is single occupancy. Some students who need a special diet for medical or religious reasons may find self catered accommodation more convenient.
Types of room
Our residences offer different types of room. Student rooms in our older residences will vary in size and layout.
- Twin (shared) rooms in our catered residences have two sets of furniture but one washbasin, where applicable.
- Standard rooms are found in our older residences. The majority have a washbasin in the room. Bathroom facilities are shared with other residents.
- In Birks Grange Village townhouses there is one shower room with toilet and washbasin for two students.
- En-suite rooms tend to be in newer residences and have a shower, washbasin and toilet.
- Studio rooms include standard fixtures and fittings plus a kitchen area and en-suite bathroom including shower, washbasin and toilet.
- Self contained flats include separate bedroom(s), bathroom, kitchen and lounge. Dining facilities vary between flats and are in the lounge or kitchen area.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 3 Business and Management 1 English Language 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!