|Living cost||USD 192 per month|
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
About Manipal International University Malaysia
- A large, lush green campus, ultra-modern facilities and highly trained and motivated staff and faculty ensure that each and every student at MIU grows both academically and personally.
- There is.a sports complex, located just one kilometre from the MIU campus provides gymnasium, a badminton court, a bowling alley and karaoke centre. The complex also conducts various types of dance and yoga classes. A swimming pool is located in a clubhouse which is 3 kilometres away from the campus.
- Nestled on a green hill with a picturesque lake, the campus itself is ideal for cycling, walks, jogs and other outdoor sporting activities.
- There is a new in house sports complex coming up on the campus. A modern, well-equipped sports complex with basketball and tennis courts and a Futsal (five side football) field.
- The campus houses a cafeteria which serves the students healthy, wholesome meals. The cafeteria serves multi-cuisine delicacies to students.
- The library at Manipal International University offer students and faculty a range of text books and reference books, magazines, journals, e-magazines, e-newspapers, newspapers, 20 computers registered to OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue), and studying cubicles.
- Labs and workshops: biotechnology/ chemistry lab, computer lab, electronics lab and mechanical lab
MIU is located on a green 142-acre hillside in the university town of Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. Nestled amidst green hills and flanked by a beautiful 13-acre lake, MIU is registered as South East Asia’s first ‘Green’ University. MIU is highly committed to building a campus based on the best green building technology and has registered to comply with the United States LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Platinum green building index.
Manipal International University On Campus Hostel
MIU student hostel is 5 minutes walking distances from the MIU campus. Amenities such as restaurants and eateries, clinics, salons and banks are very close to the hostel.
Regular shuttle buses are provided for students to commute between the hostel and Nilai KTM Station during school days. All rooms are air-conditioned.
In the unit:
- Bed and mattress
- Study table and chair
- Fully air conditioned
- Study Lamp for each occupant
- Individual room key
- Water heater in the bathroom
- Rolled-up blind
- Each room comes with attached bathroom
- Resident warden and hostel management office
- Cleaning services unit at common area
- Coin-operated laundry machines
- CCTV at each floor and patrolling of security guards
- Ample parking
- Games and TV room
- Pantry on each floor
- Meeting and study area at the ground floor
Courses available 16Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Business, Management 6 Computer Science, IT 2 Engineering 4 Mass Communication & Media 1
- Manipal International University Open Day 22 Feb 2017