About International Medical College (IMC)
International Medical College (IMC) is among the first few private colleges providing nursing education.
IMC has a team of dedicated nursing faculty and support staff with a common goal of providing students the best teaching/learning experience. The nursing programme takes into account input from employers to ensure that what is being imparted in terms of knowledge, skills and attitude will best prepare the students for their future career.
IMC also takes pride in offering safe and comfortable learning environment. The campuses are equipped with the latest technology and vast opportunities for students to develop themselves to be caring and dedicated healthcare workers.
Why Choose IMC
- IMC is one of the leading colleges in nursing education in Malaysia
- Sponsorship are provided for deserving students
- Teaching staff are highly qualified, both academically and professionally
- It has a chains of 30 hospitals from the Pantai Gleneagles group for practical training
- Its students have always achieved good passing rate in the Nursing Board Malaysia Registration Examination
- All graduates are all employed locally and internationally