About this course
Choosing the right career at a tender age of 16 or 17 can be a daunting task. Many students are left with the difficult task of making that choice without being sufficiently equipped with the necessary details to make an informed choice. Bearing that in mind, the Foundation Program is designed to cater for the needs of the students taking into account the following considerations:
- To provide good quality Pre-University education that prepares the students to meet the demands of undergraduate study.
- To incorporate a certain degree of flexibility where students can make their choice of selecting a discipline at a later stage rather than at the beginning of the course.
- Subjects such as Study Skills and Critical Thinking Skills are added to give the students an edge over others.
- Extracurricular activities as well as good pastoral care are emphasized to ensure that students obtain a holistic education.
- To provide a conducive environment for study as well as to equip them with excellent facilities.
- To equip students with the qualifications required for entry into tertiary institutions to pursue academic disciplines, such as Accounting, Economics, Business, Law, Engineering, Information Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- To equip students with the intellectual tools and discipline for academic excellence, at the same time inculcating leadership qualities and character development.
- To provide students with skills and knowledge relevant to the needs of the modern world.
- 5 SPM credits (including a pass in Bahasa Melayu)
- 5 'O' Level credits
- Other equivalent qualifications
Note: Students who failed to achieve a Credit in English must go for the English Immersion Program.