About this course
Erican College's Foundation in Arts programme has been developed in collaboration with top notch universities to help to prepare students to meet the rigorous demands of undergraduate study. It prepares students to meet the rigorous demands of undergraduate study.
The course is accredited by the University of Nottingham, Malaysia, with a direct entry into their undergraduate programmes upon meeting the necessary entry requirements. Furthermore, it is also recognized by several prestigious UK universities. Upon completion, students will be able to pursue academic disciplines at Erican College or at UK universities in programmes such as Accounting, Economics, Business, Law, Information Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Pass SPM/O-Levels with 5 credits including Maths
- 5Bs in UEC including Maths
- Any other equivalent qualifications.
- SPM / O-Levels English - C4 and above.
- UEC English subject C4 and above.
- TOEFL 500 or 200 (computer based) / IELTS Band 5.
*All international students are required to sit for the English Placement Test upon arrival if they do not possess TOFL or IELTS .