|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
About Erican College
Erican College’s campus is designed for one and only one purpose: to allow students to learn in an environment that encourages peer-to-peer interactions and fosters productive learning outcomes.
It is fully equipped with modern and up-to-date technology and resources, with facilities that include a library, computer lab, broadcasting studio, communication lab, photography lab, multimedia lab, resource centre, language lab, student lounges for local and international students, recreation room, material room, learning centre, tourism mock-up room, and many more.
Erican College’s lively city campus is strategically located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur and is barely a 10-minute walk from Malaysia’s iconic twin towers. It is easily accessible through a variety of public transport including the LRT.
We offer a comprehensive off-campus accommodation service. The off-campus hostel offers a conducive environment with 24-hour security and general amenities nearby. Your options are located in the following areas:
- Seri Maya – Modern designed condominium located at Jalan Jelatek. Nearby retail areas include Carrefour, Jaya Jusco, KLCC, and Pavillion. (20 minutes to campus by LRT.)
- Suria Jelatek – Mere 3km journey to reach KLCC for a variety of business, shopping and entertainment options. (20 mins to campus by LRT).
- Fan and aircond in every room
- Washing machine
- Study table
- Swimming Pool
Room Rental Rates
- Small Room (2 person): RM 300
- Medium Room (4 person): RM 250
- Master Room (4 person) RM 250