About this course
APU's Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence programme is designed to provide you an edge with the latest technologies that are in line with the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to :
- Gain hands-on experience to implement Artificial Intelligence (AI) to solve problems
- Grasp knowledge on a wide range of subject matters ranging from Machine Learning, Robotics to Natural Language Processing.
- Effectively undertake and manage large scale and complex Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects.
- Engage in the design and implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems of high quality and reliability.
- Appreciate problems and suggest solutions associated with the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems.
- Appreciate how an efficient Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology based infrastructure is a key factor in enabling a business to gain a competitive edge.
- Draw upon the body of knowledge and be able to overcome human limits to solve new problems using Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
- Bachelor’s degree with CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00, but below CGPA 2.75; can be accepted with rigorous assessment (include test, interview or portfolio).
- Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or qualification which is equivalent can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
- IELTS 5.00
- Programming in Python
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Fuzzy Logic
- Applied Machine Learning
- Computational Intelligence Optimization
- Natural Language Processing
- Research Methodology in Computing and Engineering
Elective Modules (Choose 3):
- Applied Robotics
- Pattern Recognition
- Expert Systems and Knowledge Engineering
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Multivariate Methods for Data Analysis
- Deep Learning
You will be expected to conduct effective research in relation to Artificial Intelligence for both academic and industry purposes. Either route will require you to plan and conduct effective academic research, and produce one academic paper, consultancy report or academic paper in relation to an aspect of Artificial Intelligence.