|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About University of West London
The University of West London has three campuses, located in Ealing, Brentford, as well in Berkshire.
- The Ealing campus is the main campus of the University of West London, it houses the St Mary's Road Library. The campus provides facilities such as Students' Union, Bookshop, Pillars Restaurant and Freddies bar, Studios, Administration offices and etc. It also features sporting facilities include a gym, a sports ground, a cricket wicket, a football pitch, and a pavilion.
- The Brentford campus is the home to the School of Psychology, Social Work and Human Sciences, as well as the College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare. Paragon House Library is within the campus. It is also the home to the residence halls (broadband internet enabled, laundry facilities and etc are provided).
- The Berkshire Hub houses the nursing and midwifery programmes, it houses the Berkshire Hub Library.
The University is situated between two vibrant cities; London and Reading. Our West London campus is located in what is widely regarded as being one of the most desirable places in London to live. There is a free bus available to all students which connect the two sites, Ealing and Brentford, just 10 minutes apart. Both towns combine a vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere with spacious parks and relaxed cafe culture. The area is safe, beautiful, multicultural and close to both London Heathrow Airport and the very centre of the city of London.
The Berkshire Institute of Health, situated in Reading, is in walking distance of the main railway and bus stations, adjacent to caar parking and within easy reach of the town's 'park and ride' bus stops. People come from miles around to sample Reading's shopping and nightlife. With the University of Reading in the same town, there is plenty of entertainment aimed at students and lots to do. You can get to London Paddington by train in less than 30 minutes.
Students' who will be commencing their studies at the University of West London can apply for a place at our Paragon or Student Village Housing - Ealing. Both sites are located in the heart of west London and are easily accessible from the University’s teaching centres as well as being only a short journey into central London. They are both run and managed by the Notting Hill Housing Group.
- Paragon: Kitchen at ParagonRent for academic year 14/15 start from £140.55 per week. Paragon is our award winning student accommodation site run by Notting Hill Housing Group, which is recommended for first year students.
- Student Village Housing - Ealing: Rents may start from £60 per week (dependent on the number of occupants and property type).
The University of West London, in partnership with Notting Hill Housing, provide students with the opportunity to live in a new and exciting student community positioned between the University’s Ealing site and Brentford site.
Courses available 30Accounting & Finance 2 Business, Management 6 Computer Science, IT 4 Creative Arts & Design 3 Education and Teaching 2 English Language 3 Health and Medicine 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 5 Law 5 Mass Communication & Media 5
Be the first one!