About this course
If you are interested in working in the animal industry, learning more about the wider concepts relating to the management of animals or progressing to an animal related higher education qualification, then this could be the course for you. The course studies the management and behaviour of animals, including domestic, exotic and wild. Implementing good animal health and welfare practices are also considered.
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above (may include 1 relevant equivalent)
- to include: English Language or First Language Welsh; Maths
- preferably include: Science
- Each application considered on individual merit
- Entry is subject to interview