|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About East Surrey College
The fantastic College building, arranged around a large enclosed atrium, fosters an inclusive and unified community of students with access to all the resources necessary for a positive college experience. Features include:
- Landscaped Summer gardens
- Stylish café and handy shop
- A well equipped fitness suite (free to use) and sports hall with a range of court options
- Fully equipped studios for a range of disciplines at Reigate School of Art
- Professional Escape Hair, Beauty & Spa Salons and Theatrical, Media and Special Effects Make-Up studios
- Well equipped engineering and construction workshops
- The Learning Resource Centre with space for both individual and group study, as well as a small area dedicated for Higher Education students, is available to support taught lessons, whilst subject specific facilities allow you to hone your practical skills in a realistic modern professional environment.
The College campus is within 10 mins of Redhill town centre, at Gatton Point, London Road, Redhill, Surrey .
East Surrey College is fully accessible by public transport. The College is working to a Green Transport Plan and encourages alternative methods of transport.
The college does not provide accommodation for Higher Education students. However, Client Services is able to advise on finding private sector accommodation in the area.
Courses available 10Architecture, Building 1 Aviation 1 Business, Management 1 Creative Arts & Design 3 Engineering 3 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!