About this course
Media Studies is an experimental space for exploring and interrogating the tools of the discipline - tools with which we speculate, manipulate and play; compute, control and test; communicate, seduce, and provoke. Acting as both training camp and laboratory, it is a diverse, multidisciplinary programme where unexpected collisions and obsessive attention to detail expose a rich seam of creative potential. Media Studies presents an opportunity to develop individual practice, where students hone their dexterity with established and progressive media, actively testing modes of production through focused acts of doing and making.
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each category
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English at grade C1 or C2 – (in each component AA entry requirement is Borderline grade – since January 2015)
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English at grade C2 – (in each component AA entry requirement is Borderline grade – since January 2015)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) (Academic) overall minimum of 63 with a score of at least 59 in each category
- Trinity College (Integrated Skills in English) at grade C1 (ISEIII) or C2 (ISEIV)