Jan Apr Jul Oct
Other costs apply
About this course
This course aims to provide :
- Preparing and aptitudes improvement in the elements of business and the earth in which business works at an administration level.
- A diagram of an extensive variety of very much created administrative aptitudes inside of the business area.
- Aptitudes and learning for operation inside of the business division at an administrative level and the capacity to deal with the work of others and to increase the value of or audit administration hones.
- The capacity to investigate, analyze, outline and execute business administration capacities.
- Interpersonal aptitudes crucial for an administrative vocation inside of the business area.
- 18 years of age or over
- NSW Higher school Certificate (HSC) or equivalent
- Flexible learning delivery e.g. combination of lectures, demonstrations, role play, case studies, projects, essays, research, examinations and written tests
- IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent). Students who are not fully proficient must take language literacy and numeracy (LNN) training