Australian National University College (ANUC)
Acton, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Ready to apply? Start here.
|# 20||QS World University Rankings 2018|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About Australian National University College (ANUC)
A foundation centre for Australia's No.1 university (as of 2018) which is also ranked 20th in the world, the Australian National University College is the best place to gain an education in all of the Australian hemisphere, having critically acclaimed research centres, schools and all round academic professionalism dating back to its formal establishment in 1964 (95% rated above world-standards).
As the English language and academic pathway provider for the Australian National University (ANU), ANUC is divided into seven different academic colleges, each a foundation to schools and research centres of specialised diciplines both relevant worldwide and unique to Australia.
- ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences
- ANU College of Asia & the Pacific
- ANU College of Business & Economics
- ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science
- ANU College of Health & Medicine
- ANU College of Law
- ANU College of Science
Additional research areas and units also include:
- National Centre for Indigenous Studies
- Gender Institute
92% of ANUC's Foundation students have been offered to continue on to ANU in 2017; and ANU's graduates have the highest rate of employability upon graduation.
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 10
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Contact the university / college
Average cost in Australia
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Australia for 2023
|Food||Contact the university / college|
|Accommodation||Contact the university / college|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
For students under 18:
- AHN (Australian Homestay Network) homestay family; OR
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) approved relative
For students above 18:
- accomodation guaranteed in Halls, Colleges, Lodges and other approved living quarters:
- Bruce Hall (Catered, Undergraduate)
- Burgmann College (Catered, Undergraduates)
- Burgmann College Postgraduate Village (Self-catered, Postgraduate)
- Burton & Garran Hall (Self-catered, Undergraduate)
- Davey Lodge (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Fenner Hall (off-campus) (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Graduate House (Self-catered, Postgraduate)
- John XXIII College (Catered, Undergraduate)
- Kinloch Lodge (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Lena Karmel Lodge (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Toad Hall (Self-catered, Postgraduate)
- University House (Semi-catered, Postgraduate)
- Ursula Hall Laurus Wing (Semi-catered, Postgraduate)
- Ursula Hall Main WIng (Catered, Undergraduate)
- Warrumbul Lodge (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
Located in the capital of Australia, Canberra, ANUC shapes its landscape, having students that make up 25% of the 400,000 population city.
Surrounded by historical monuments of both the natural and man-made kind, exploration is plentiful, ranging from hiking the Black Mountain, to visiting national institutions, parliment, and many more.
The Acton campus of which the ANUC is based in has over 60 buildings and complexes cited as heritage-worthy, and 8 of them have been deemed culturally significant in the Commonwealth's history. It is also notable for being the greenest of all ANU campuses for its park-like landscape with over 10,000 trees.
Its establishment as a world-leading research centre however drives it to maintain only the latest in education facilities, ensuring students are exposed to a healthy mix of traditional and new; and the importance of understanding, preserving and improving everything they come in contact with.
Large (More than 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|