- 19 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 52 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 20 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Living cost||USD 1,144 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Australian National University College (ANUC)
Located in the capital of Australia, Canberra, ANUC shapes its landscape, having students that make up 25% of the 400,000 population city.
Surrounded by historical monuments of both the natural and man-made kind, exploration is plentiful, ranging from hiking the Black Mountain, to visiting national institutions, parliment, and many more.
The Acton campus of which the ANUC is based in has over 60 buildings and complexes cited as heritage-worthy, and 8 of them have been deemed culturally significant in the Commonwealth's history. It is also notable for being the greenest of all ANU campuses for its park-like landscape with over 10,000 trees.
Its establishment as a world-leading research centre however drives it to maintain only the latest in education facilities, ensuring students are exposed to a healthy mix of traditional and new; and the importance of understanding, preserving and improving everything they come in contact with.
For students under 18:
- AHN (Australian Homestay Network) homestay family; OR
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) approved relative
For students above 18:
- accomodation guaranteed in Halls, Colleges, Lodges and other approved living quarters:
- Bruce Hall (Catered, Undergraduate)
- Burgmann College (Catered, Undergraduates)
- Burgmann College Postgraduate Village (Self-catered, Postgraduate)
- Burton & Garran Hall (Self-catered, Undergraduate)
- Davey Lodge (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Fenner Hall (off-campus) (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Graduate House (Self-catered, Postgraduate)
- John XXIII College (Catered, Undergraduate)
- Kinloch Lodge (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Lena Karmel Lodge (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Toad Hall (Self-catered, Postgraduate)
- University House (Semi-catered, Postgraduate)
- Ursula Hall Laurus Wing (Semi-catered, Postgraduate)
- Ursula Hall Main WIng (Catered, Undergraduate)
- Warrumbul Lodge (Self-catered, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)