About this course
Advanced Diploma of Translating qualification is a Nationally Recognised Training package. Nationally Recognised Training is a formal process to ensure that the delivery of training meets the standards required by industry. People receiving Nationally Recognised Training can be confident that the skills and knowledge they attain are recognised and valued across Australia.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- All ESL (English as a Second Language) applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English with an IELTS score of 6.5, or completion of a recognized Degree or Diploma or equivalent in any discipline from an English speaking country.
- In addition, all students are required to undertake an intake test to demonstrate adequate competency in both English and LOTE (Language Other Than English - Chinese) as part of the enrolment process.
- This program has been designed to be delivered through classroom based delivery and students must have the ability to attend the scheduled sessions as per the timetable.
- Students are to be informed of the timetable on enrolment and must maintain the required student contact hours.