About this course
The Master of Theology is designed to prepare graduates for vocational ministry within church, academic and community settings. Students will gain an advanced and integrated understanding of Christian studies specific to the discipline of either Biblical Studies, Theology, or Christian History, including recent developments and scholarship. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge and skills in research, critical thinking, communication and creative problem solving of complex issues, as well as gaining skills in designing and implementing an advanced research thesis.
- Students may apply for this award if they have completed a Bachelor or
- Postgraduate degree in theology or ministry, or equivalent.
- In addition to the domestic student requirements, international students will need an
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 level or higher,
- with no band scores below 6.5. Applicants with equivalent English language test
- results may also be considered.