Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- International students category are required to have attained an International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) of 7.0, with a score of not less than 6.5 in any band, or equivalent.
Academic Entry Requirements
- Completion of a AQF Level 7 bachelors degree or completion of a AQF Level 8 or above postgraduate qualification.
Professional Entry Requirements
- In addition to the above, applicants must have at least three years relevant work experience in a professional leadership or managerial role. To demonstrate this, applicants must submit a copy of their CV with a cover letter outlining how they meet the criteria of at least three years leadership or managerial experience. The nature of what is to be considered appropriate leadership/managerial experience for admission to this postgraduate leadership award is outlined in the ‘Professional Entry Criteria policy’
The core subjects are as follows:
- Postgraduate Research and Writing
- Christian Worldview
- Introduction to Leadership
- Governance, Law, Ethics
- Organisational Development