Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
AIMST University now offers a Master of Science in Medical Biochemistry that is purely research based. This programme is designed to train graduates to demonstrate:
- Basic knowledge in the fields of Biochemistry, Biostatistics, Information Technology, Genetic, Medical Biochemistry and Bioinformatics.
- Plan and conduct a given research projects, analyse and interpret the data obtained.
- Motivation and skill required to pursue further research and life-long learning.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Skills in the use and application of information technology tools.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to work in a team.
- Managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
- Bachelor in Biochemistry (Hons), or other related science degree.