About this course
The Masters of Pathology programme is a 4-year postgraduate programme with the primary objective of producing a competent service hospital pathologist. This programme is implemented in 2 phases : Phase I and Phase II, conducted as open system.
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree (with honours) in a relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 3.000, or
- The applicant without sufficient academic qualification can be admitted into the programme subject to any other requirement specified by the Faculty/Institute.
- An applicant from a local public university who is in the final semester of his undergraduate study programme may be considered for provisional admission provided his current CGPA or its equivalent satisfies the graduate programme admission requirements.
For direct admission, the applicant must have obtained one of the following English language requirements:
- 550 for the TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version).
- Band 6.0 for IELTS (Academic Training).
- 79-80 for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
- 213 for TOEFL Computer-based Test (Academic Version).
- Level 109 for CIEP.