- Ranked 160 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 131 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 137 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 156 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 121 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 130 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 135 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Lancaster University
Lancaster University, a research-intensive British university offers the following facilities:
- Food & Drink: A number of great places to eat and drink across the campus are available, with cafes, restaurants and nine college bars - each one evocative of its college’s individual character.
- Banks & Shops: The campus is home to two banks, a post office, supermarkets and general stores, a baker, a newsagent, a hairdresser, travel agent, a charity shop – and even an ice cream parlor for the benefit and ease of the student community.
- Library – The library facilities at Lancaster University range from obtaining exam papers, Special Collections, Resource Lists, Lancaster E- Prints amidst other great amenities offered to the LU society.
- Sports Centre – There are activities for students with all types of preference at the Sports Centre. Facilities at the Sports Centre include a 100 station gym, Climbing wall, Sauna and Steam Room as well as 8 Tennis Courts, 5 Netball Courts, 2 Multi-Use Games Areas: for 5-a-side, training, basketball amongst it’s outdoor facilities.
- Student Union - LUSU puts on a wide range of activities and events throughout the year, such as the annual Christmas Market with fairground rides and live entertainment, Campus festival with live music food and fireworks as well as hosting important events such as the graduation ball.
Lancaster is located in North West England, between Manchester and the Lake District. Just three miles from the coast to the west and set amidst some of the country’s most impressive scenery, the city of Lancaster is well connected to the rest of the UK by both road and rail.
Lancaster University has a variety of award-winning accommodation to choose from, all of it located within distinct college communities within the main university, enhancing the student experience. We even have a dedicated college for our Postgraduate students.
- On-campus accommodation for around 6,500 students
- A collegiate set up that makes it easy to settle in
- Great value for money, with rooms from £86 per week
- A positive safety score of 96 percent
- Residence charges are inclusive of heating, lighting, electricity, and a 24-hour security presence during term time.
- Access to the University network, WiFI and high speed Internet is included, as is an insurance premium that covers your possessions up to the value of £4,500.
- A basic cleaning service is provided in shared areas such as kitchens and corridors in most of the accommodation.
- As they offer a more independent style of living there is no cleaning service provided to studio apartments or townhouses.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Business and Management 2 English Language 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Law 4
Be the first one!