|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
|Institution type||Contact the university / college|
About Business Institute of Australia
- Computer Facilities
- All students at BIA are able to use computers and audio-visual equipment. Enrolled students are given access to free Internet, a variety of software, and printing and e-mail facilities.
- Photocopying and printing
- A photocopier and printer are available for students to photocopy or print their class and assignment work. Students are allowed 100 pages free per term.
- Kitchen and dining area
- There is a common kitchen/dining area in the institute where students can have a snack between classes. It is equipped with a microwave and kettle as well as kitchen supplies.
- Suggestion box
- A suggestion box is also available for students to give valuable suggestions to the institute. Students' suggestions are constantly reviewed and appropriate improvements are implemented.
- Reference library
- To supplement their own textbooks, students have access to BIA's library for textbooks and reference books, including our online library.
Sydney Airport, Airport Dr
- Get on M1 in Eastlakes from Robey St, Wentworth Ave and Exit Southern Cross Drive 5 min
- Head south on O'Riordan St toward Robey St
- Turn left onto Robey St
- Turn right onto Botany Rd
- Turn left onto Wentworth Ave
- Merge onto M1 via the ramp to City/Randwick
- Continue on M1 to Sydney. Exit from Cross City Tunnel 8 min
- Merge onto M1
- Partial toll road
- Take the exit toward Kings Cross Toll road
- Keep right and merge onto Cross City Tunnel Toll road
- Take the exit toward Harbour St
- Continue on Harbour St. Take Goulburn St to Pitt St 4 min
- Turn left onto Harbour St
- Turn left onto Goulburn St
- Turn left onto Pitt St
- Destination will be on the left
Estimates of average rental accommodation costs per week are:
Estimated cost per week (AUD)
- 1 bedroom flat
- $180 - $250
- 2 bedroom flat
- $250 - $400
- 2-3 bedroom flat or house
- $350 - $550
Rent in Sydney is usually paid fortnightly. Note that when you move into rental accommodation you will have to pay a bond, which is usually four weeks’ rent, plus two weeks’ rent in advance. In most cases, the bond will be refunded to you when you move out. Utilities (gas, electricity, telephone and Internet) are paid separately from your rent. There will also be initial connection fees for these services.
Boarding Houses/Share House
Boarding houses range from fairly large commercial properties to average sized houses run by private citizens. Full-board, room with use of facilities, or room-only is available. You can expect to pay about $150 - $200 per week for a single or shared room in a boarding house. Full-board/homestay accommodation consists of a single room in a private house where the householder provides meals for you and you share in the life of the family. The average cost for accommodation and meals is $250 - $350 per week.
Courses available 3Business, Management 3
Be the first one!