|Living cost||USD 768 per month|
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
About Australian Maritime College
- Main campus
Beauty Point, Launceston
- Vessel operations courses
- Dock/moor for training vessels
- Near the Cataract Gorge Reserve for fun outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, nature walks, mountain biking, abseiling and rock climbing
- AMC Marine Firefighting Centre in Bell Bay, 40km north of Launceston city
AMC Sydney, Darling Harbor (NEW)
- For postgraduate maritime degree studies
All AMC campuses offer a range of student accomodation options on-campus, flexible catering options and student associations to aid with arrangements and inquiries.
In the event that you undertake maritime industry and seafaring courses, industry accomodation is prepared in Launceston.
Should you wish to live off-campus, University of Tasmania Australia is available to contact for aid.
The University of Tasmania is ranked in the Top 2% of universities world-wide in 2016 and ranked top 50 in Marine Sciences in the 2017 QS Global University rankings.