|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Academy of Information Technology
AIT is a friendly and multicultural environment that aims to make students feel at home on campus. By caring for the well-being of students, students are encouraged to focus on their studies and be part of the creative bubble. AIT has a wide range of lecture theatres, computer labs, classrooms and special purpose venues. Features include:
- Nine computer labs with the latest in multimedia workstations and software
- Five lecture theatres with networked instructional PCs and data projection
- A purpose-built green screen room with a Mac editing suite
- A range of general purpose classrooms
- Australia’s first and only markerless Motion Capture System
- Games development rooms
- Sunlit student lounge with cafe style seating
- Two large agoras for student gathering
- A range of gaming facilities such as Xbox, PS3 and even old school arcade games
- A dedicated library with a broad range of e-book titles that are available on- or off-campus, 24/7.
ATI headquarters is conveniently located close to Sydney’s Central Station. Eligible domestic and international students may apply for travel concession cards at the AIT student services office. To ensure a smooth arrival to Sydney, students can request a pick-up from the airport and organise accommodation arrangements with AIT’s student services team.
There is no accommodation available on campus. Most students in Sydney will live locally with family, opt for homestay accommodation or rent shared accommodation.
Courses available 10Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 9 Creative Arts & Design 3 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!