About this course
Biology impacts on so many different aspects of our lives, from conservation to genetic engineering to fighting disease, and as such, it is one of the broadest and most interesting sciences to study, with countless opportunities to specialise.
Students may want to get a feel for which ones interest them most before picking a specialisation, which is why the degree is broad-based in the first two years. In the first year, students cover core modules in ecology and behaviour, introduction to microbiology, physiology, genetics and evolution, and the fundamentals of scientific research.
- A-Levels UCAS Tariff Points Required: 260-300
- GCSE / Standard grades required: C in English and Maths.
- Other equivalent qualifications may be accepted.
- IELTS Score Required: 6.0.
- Overseas applicants who will be considered in line with normal entry requirements are welcomed.
Let's see what you may also consider
University of BradfordUnited Kingdom
University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)United Kingdom