Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Mathematics and English at Year 12 level (or equivalent) with a minimum credit grade (or equivalent) in English.
- English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 (Academic) with three bandscores no less than 6.5 and one bandscore no less than 6.0.
- Students must be 18 at the time of course commencement.
- A background in a relevant health science or closely related area is recommended.
- Nursing 1 – The Individual and Community
- Bioscience Foundations 1
- Integrated Clinical Practice 1
- Professional Studies 1 – The Health Context and Nursing Profession
- Nursing 2 – Foundations of Care
- Bioscience Foundations 2
- Integrated Clinical Practice 2
- Professional Studies 2 – Law and Ethics
- Nursing 3 – Clinical Care A
- Clinical Specialty 1 – Care of the Older Person
- Integrated Clinical Practice 3
- Professional Studies 3 - Research in Nursing
- Nursing 4 – Clinical Care B
- Clinical Specialty 2 - Mental Health
- Integrated Clinical Practice 4
- Professional Studies 4 - Evidence-Based Practice
- Clinical Specialty 3 - Rehabilitation and Community Care
- Clinical Specialty 4 - Family Centred Care
- Integrated Clinical Practice 5
- Clinical Specialty 5 - High Dependency & Emergency
- Nursing 5 - Models of Care: Chronicity and Disability
- Integrated Clinical Practice 6
- Professional Studies 6 – Readiness for Practice
- Professional Studies 5 - Indeigenous Culture and Health