- GCSE Maths and GCSE English at grade C or equivalent study at Level 2, and 160 UCAS points to include an A2 qualification or equivalent BTEC.
- There is a minimum International requirement for IELTS of 5.5.
- We welcome applications from individuals who do not meet the standard entry requirements but can evidence other relevant experienceand an ability to study at university level.
Year One of the course introduces key business topics through modules such as:
- Global Business Issues
- Professionalism and Academic Study Skills
- Understanding Business
- An Introduction to Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Financial Decision Making
- Principles of Marketing.
Within the Employability module learners develop their transferable skills, particularly in the areas of analysis, team working, problem solving, reading, report writing, note-taking, using the library, presentations, word-processing, time management and project management.
Year Two of the course continues to develop learners’ study and professional skills and includes subjects such as
- Contemporary Management and Operations
- Business Law
- Advertising and Promotion and International Marketing with further option to study Performance Management in Organisations.