About this course
For applicants under the age of 21 years: normally two A levels or the equivalent. For applicants aged 21 years and over: no formal academic qualifications.
If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide evidence of your proficiency in English.
- IELTS 6.5 With no less than 6.5 in each of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- TOEFL iBT 92 with no less than 23 in each of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English C (with at least W in each component)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English A (with at least B in each component)
- GCSE/IGCSE English C
- International Baccalaureate Standard Level English 4