About this course
You will specialise in parts three and four of this programme through a range of subject themes and study a number of courses covering fundamentals of vehicle design, vehicle dynamics, propulsion, structural design, automotive electronics and control. In the third and fourth parts, you will participate in individual, group and multidisciplinary projects.
- Duration of this course is 2 years in Malaysia followed by 2 years in the UK
- Fees in Malaysia is RM45,900 per annum (Malaysian); RM50,200 per annum (International)
- Fees in the UK is £18,010 per annum
- A levels: A*AA in Maths, Physics (A* in either) and one other (except General Studies and Critical Thinking)
- IB: 38 points overall, 18 at Higher Level, including Maths and Physics
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM): AA in Maths and Physics plus A in one other
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) – Senior Middle Level: Minimum 5 As including Maths I and II and Physics (not including Art, Chinese, Malay)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Aeronautics), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM): First year entry with minimum GPA of 3.4
- Monash University Foundation Year: Minimum of 310 overall with 80 per cent average in Maths and Physics, and subject to attending an extended technical induction programme
English language qualifications:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in each competence.
- Other equivalent qualifications.
Let's see what you may also consider
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)Malaysia