About this course
The purpose of this qualification is for people with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualifications is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- Students must have completed an overseas equivalent of Year 12
- Proficient in English. International students need an IELTS level of 5.5 overall with at least one individual band no lower than 5.0, or a TOEFL 527 (paper PBT) 46 (computerised)
- To be able to read and comprehend course requirements
- Have an intermediate to advanced level of understanding of computers and the internet.